 General / 14131
Re: Space & SW rumor denied by TLC!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 01:20:03 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
p.s.  Statistically, BTW, most rumors about TLC that circulate widely and
reach widespread belief actually do turn out to be _quite_ true.  (I've
been keeping track for a long time, and it's rather surprising.)

Wow, a "Lego Rumors" page would be pretty fun...  How about
lugnet.dear-lego.rumors ?

Cheers,
- jsproat

Change is good, but you can't keep it in your pockets forever.