 General / 14129
Re: Lego Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 01:01:59 GMT

Troy Cefaratti wrote in message ...
The stuff I ordered from Shop-at-Home back in november came in boxes marked
as coming from "LDMI Inc.".  I assumed it was a fullfilment company, but in
hindsight it seems that Lego Direct may have been in the works longer then
we know.

Since these were the first purchases that I made from SAH, I have no idea
how long they have been coming from LDMI.  It could be that they always
have, and that they are just now repurposing the name to reflect their new
intent for Lego Direct.

I just did a quick look through my S@H invoices. The earliest I found was a
June one (but I should have some earlier ones), on the back, at the bottom
it says "Distributed by LEGO(R) Direct Marketing Inc.".

Frank