 General / 14098
Re: Lego Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 07:23:20 GMT

The stuff I ordered from Shop-at-Home back in november came in boxes marked
as coming from "LDMI Inc.".  I assumed it was a fullfilment company, but in
hindsight it seems that Lego Direct may have been in the works longer then
we know.

Since these were the first purchases that I made from SAH, I have no idea
how long they have been coming from LDMI.  It could be that they always
have, and that they are just now repurposing the name to reflect their new
intent for Lego Direct.

Troy

Dave Stiles <Turbowolf@aol.com> wrote in message
Just a quick note, I got a letter today from "LEGO Direct Marketing, Inc." • The
letter was to let me know the shipping on some sets I ordered was delayed, • but
the best part was the envelope which used the "Lego Direct Marketing" • name.
Since they have the letterhead for Direct Marketing now, perhaps the • service
is not too far behind.

Dave