 General / 14101
Re: Look at this!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 08:17:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Robert Farver writes:

Speaking of catalogs, how many of you that got 8480s at Zany Brainy found
an interesting catalog in one?  Of the four I bought, I found 1 1996 Japanese
catalog instead of the standard US Technic catalog.  I was quite surprised.

Rob

It's just strange but I have the same 1996 Japanese catalog from my only 8480,
BUT it was purchased in TURKEY, and it must have been a regular European
Technic catalog instead. Strange..:-)

Selçuk