 General / 14098
    Re: Lego Direct —Troy Cefaratti
   The stuff I ordered from Shop-at-Home back in november came in boxes marked as coming from "LDMI Inc.". I assumed it was a fullfilment company, but in hindsight it seems that Lego Direct may have been in the works longer then we know. Since these (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Direct —Lindsay Frederick Braun
      (...) Perhaps we can take heart that they decided to order the new letterhead and mailing labels as soon as they confirmed a change in the works, rather than holding it in reserve and just pitching the old stuff on "the big day" of the change? I'd (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Direct —Frank Filz
    Troy Cefaratti wrote in message ... (...) I just did a quick look through my S@H invoices. The earliest I found was a June one (but I should have some earlier ones), on the back, at the bottom it says "Distributed by LEGO(R) Direct Marketing Inc.". (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)