 General / 13900
13899  |  13901
Subject:
LEGO grandfather clock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 19:36:00 GMT

Folks,

All had been quiet with my LEGO sculpting recently, but now
I offer my grandest creation to date...

[drumroll]...

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/clock.html

tick, tock,

eric
Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)