 General / 13907
Re: LEGO grandfather clock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 20:20:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Maynes writes:
Nice piece of work. Certainly impressive given the height and functionality.

   Hmm. Maybe Eric's only 12 inches tall, and the clock's not that big after
all... I mean, do we have any independent verification of his height?

   In all seriousness, that is one amazing piece of sculpting.  And to think I
was thrilled when I figured out how to build a cube!  8^)

      Dave!