 General / 13795
Re: Quarter-dome UFO Hulls, No Print
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 05:21:01 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, David Carriker writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:

Why, I'm going to shamelessly model after Eric Brok's design:

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/curve1.jpg

His page can be found here (see Frost Castle, Curved Walls especially):

http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/models

Eric is pure genius when it comes to design (as you shall see).  Now, NOONE • can
say that this isn't an absolute amazing use to a pretty useless part;)

I have not seen this particular part without a print on it.  How is the print
from a lego piece removed without damaging the piece itself?

-David

  david ~

   brasso works like magic for removing the print from any lego piece (even
transparent) as well as restoring the original lustre to old, mildly
scratched, or grungy pieces.

  later ~ craig~