 General / 13506
Re: Target - surprise finds!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 02:07:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
Define "less desirable Technic sets" - some of us may desire them ;-)>

Well, of course . . . I am the first one to agree that everyone has
completely different tastes (would you believe that there are actually some
people that can't understand my love for lego?)  :)

Of course, I meant less desirable to me. I was referring to those little
ones that were released the past couple of years. I don't know any set
number, offhand, but I know there's a little red motorcycle, a red
hovercraft, I think a yellow motorcycle, etc.  Also, those Cyber Slam ones
which I don't like at all.

-Jonathan