 General / 13490
Re: Target - surprise finds!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 23:20:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ryan Dennett writes:
In lugnet.general, Eric Brouwer writes:
Well, on my first round of Target clearance shopping I snagged:

(3) Sith Infiltrator's     $7.44 ea.
(3) Gungan Subs            $12.74 ea.
(1) Rock Raider's HQ       $19.74
(3) Ninja minifig packs    $1.64 ea.
(1) Motor pack             $9.44

My Target here in Philadelphia, PA doesn't have much in the way of clearance
items. A few small Ninja sets, and a couple of the less desirable Technic
sets. They defintely dno't have anything like Rock Raiders HQ for $20 (which
I would love). They also don't have any of the new 2000 sets in stock yet.
Maybe the clearance sale is individual for each store and won't begin until
they get their 2000 sets in. If this is the case, it should start soon. They
have the shelves all tagged for the new sets, they're just empty.

-Jonathan