 General / 13485
Re: Death of the studded brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 23:09:12 GMT

Matthew Miller wrote in message ...
It's not a new thing -- the trend was definitely there in 1996's • <set:8422>.
There's still beams with studs, but it's not the primary means of
construction.

I was surprised at how many beams came with 8448.  I agree.

I don't think so. Technic may go more this way, but the system lines won't
so much. And there will still be some of the "old way" in technic. It's • part
of a whole Primo -> Duplo -> System -> Technic chain.

Again I agree.  System bricks don't connect to Duplo or Primo[1], right?

[1][2] ...or should I call it Baby now?

[2]  First time number system user.  I think I like parentheses more...

---D M Garcia

http://members.xoom.com/swlego/