 General / 13264
  Ordering pieces might be possible for you too!!

Fellow Lego junkies, I just got off the phone with Lego Consumer Service in The Netherlands (since that's where I live.) I talked to the nice lady for a while and mentioned the frustration of not being able to order any piece you want. Then she told (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ordering pieces might be possible for you too!!

(...) Arjan, Did you ask her if this was a new service? Or are they just doing you a favor? Didn't Brad Justus (of LEGO Direct) ask that we not bother the LEGO Consumer folks, or was that one of the AFOLs that said that? I can't remember. Anyway, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ordering pieces might be possible for you too!!

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> schreef in berichtnieuws 387607C2.511534DE@umich.edu... (...) not (...) able to (...) Hi Gary, (...) favor? Yes, I did ask that question, but she told me they've always been doing this, so it's absolutely not a favor (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ordering pieces might be possible for you too!!

I have been doing this for a few years. Its been talked about before here on Lugnet and on RTL. I didn't know this service was available anywhere other than the US, but it makes sense. -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)