 General / 13264
13263  |  13265
Subject:
Ordering pieces might be possible for you too!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 09:05:32 GMT

Fellow Lego junkies,

I just got off the phone with Lego Consumer Service in
The Netherlands (since that's where I live.)

I talked to the nice lady for a while and mentioned the frustration
of not being able to order any piece you want.

Then she told me this:

"Just make a list with what pieces you want, include pictures or
drawings of the pieces and send it. We'll check for availability and
then send you an offerte. If you agree, we'll send you the pieces."

Woohoo!! Or did you guys already know?

Ofcourse, I immediately asked her if I could tell you guys, and I should
tell you to just call your local Consumer Service and try.

She also mentioned that large bulk orders (10.000 pieces) will probably not
be accepted. Sorry for you hardcore builders, but at least you'll be able to
order some. Heck, just split up your orders into smaller bulks.

It could take a few weeks to handle an order, and if pieces are not in
stock it could take even longer, because then they'll have to get them
from Denmark. All in all it could take 6-8 weeks at most.

For all you Dutch people: Consumer Service Benelux just moved, so they
won't be able to continue this service until April.

Hope I made some people happy in here!

Okay, now I'm off to make me a list or eight. :o)
--
Arjan Brugman
-