 General / 12719
12718  |  12720
Subject:
Strange Display in Las Vegas Mall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 08:07:12 GMT

I just came back a few days ago from Las Vegas.  Anyways, I was in the Fashion
Show Mall and I came across a strange display in a store window.

The store was Bang & Olafsson (sp?); they sell stereo and TV stuff.  In their
display, they had a train going around its tracks, and one of the cars was
carrying the remote control to a stereo system.

To the average person, they wouldn't look again, but to any AFOL, we'd look,
and realize that it was set #4563 Load 'N Haul Railroad!  Actually, one car
from 2126 was substituted in...

I wanted to go in and ask, "Is the train set outside for sale?"

And that was the only cool Lego related thing I saw during my holiday.
(Apart from 2000 sets at FAO Schwarz, which were horrendously overpriced)

Bryan