 General / 12727
Re: Strange Display in Las Vegas Mall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 16:25:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bryan Wong writes:
And that was the only cool Lego related thing I saw during my holiday.
(Apart from 2000 sets at FAO Schwarz, which were horrendously overpriced)

Bryan

My local FAOs (there are five of them in Miami, one flagship, one mall
flagship, two Schweetz, and one branch) have not gotten any 2000 sets. I know
they are very overpriced, but they do get some old sets once and a while.
Until it was redesigned, the local FAO at Bal Harbour carried old idea books,
old Town Sets, and billions of Pirate sets and old Castle sets (this was in
1998). And even the FAO's in Aventura and downtown Miami, which have not even
been open one year, get some old Aquazone and Ice Planet sets once in a while.