 General / 12672
Re: CNN just left my house
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 11:33:34 GMT

Scott E. Sanburn <ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote in message
Cross posted to off.topic.debate

R2 wrote:

some good closeups of my space, castle and aquanaut sets.  I don't have • the
exact time the show will air yet.  Once I know I'll post the update.

It was great fun playing on camera!

GREAT! Let us know... I will keep an eye out for your post.

hmm, that's neat, but I would have second thoughts about having the
Communist News Network, or the Clinton News Network anywhere near my
place, but that is just me!

Scott S.

What?..Communist News Network?..Muhahhahaaa..I was believing well emposed
communism paranoia (once upon a time, US fired even Chaplin from citizenship
since he was being a communist(!), didn't?) of USians were just a historical
weirdness that does not exist today..:-)

Selçuk