 General / 12653
Re: CNN just left my house
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 19:46:55 GMT

Cross posted to off.topic.debate

R2 wrote:

some good closeups of my space, castle and aquanaut sets.  I don't have the
exact time the show will air yet.  Once I know I'll post the update.

It was great fun playing on camera!

GREAT! Let us know... I will keep an eye out for your post.

hmm, that's neat, but I would have second thoughts about having the
Communist News Network, or the Clinton News Network anywhere near my
place, but that is just me!

Scott S.

Eric

Scott E. Sanburn
CAD Operator
Affiliated Engineers, Inc.

"Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and a bug free Y2K!" :)

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/

Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html

Main LEGO Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/legoindex.html

Progress: LEGO Sets Parts Selling Page almost completed!