 General / 12230
Re: 2000 Star Wars sets are out in US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 17:31:07 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Tom Stangl writes:
Mike Petrucelli wrote:

I agree 100 percent.  The B-wing should have RED lasers not orange ones.
Vader's TIE was easy to fix with neon green.  At least they got the • lightsabers
right.  How horrid would it have been if the red lightsabers were neon • orange.
I don't mind the Podracers energy binders as much because lego doesn't make
trans-purple but they should have used trans-blue or red.

Actually, TLC DOES make trans-purple.  There is a Bellville accessory pack • that has
a trans-purple fairy wand -
http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/productzoom.asp?number=5399

It's hard to see in the pic, but I've seen it pictured somewhere else, the one • wand
is purple.

Unfortunately, YET ANOTHER set not available in the US :-/   I wouldn't mind • having
2-3 of this accessory pack.

Grumble, grumble, bleapidy bleap.

Why oh why didn't we get trans-purple energy binders then?  [sigh]

-Lord Insanity

"A little nonsense now and then relished by the wisest men."