 General / 12189
Re: 2000 Star Wars sets are out in US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 23:24:52 GMT

And the sale is still something of a mystery.  No one seems to know
why the sets are on sale.  Not only that, but three of the six sets that
I purchased rung up as "Lego DUPLO".  Supposedly all Star Wars merchandise
is supposed to be on sale at Meijer _except_ Lego.  None of the sales
clerks or managers had any explanation for any of this.

Checked with the manager at my Meijers and all SW legos are supposed to be
25% off, even the new ones. He did says they wouldn't give out rain-checks
for stuff they have not even received yet. Mine only had the Battle Droid
and only 1 and it wasn't in the SW stuff. It was all by itself at the end of
the Lego isle.