 General / 12100
Re: 2000 Star Wars sets are out in US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 02:50:59 GMT

Jonathan Little wrote:
    So . . . what I want to know is this: Has anyone seen any 2000 sets
anywhere other than a Meijer's (which we don't even have out here)or in a
state other than Michigan (or any other country, at that)? Just curious . . ..

6095 Royal Joust showed up in a TRU in Salem, NH.  I found it 12/13 but the
shelf tag had a date of 12/10.  It was the only 2000 set there, but I saw
the LEGO lady and she said that more might show up tomorrow...

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
LEGO Want List:      http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/wantlist.txt
LEGO Trade List:     http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/tradelist.txt
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m