 General / 12056
Re: 2000 Star Wars sets are out in US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 18:02:58 GMT

Mike Petrucelli wrote:

I agree 100 percent.  The B-wing should have RED lasers not orange ones.
Vader's TIE was easy to fix with neon green.  At least they got the lightsabers
right.  How horrid would it have been if the red lightsabers were neon orange.
I don't mind the Podracers energy binders as much because lego doesn't make
trans-purple but they should have used trans-blue or red.

Actually, TLC DOES make trans-purple.  There is a Bellville accessory pack that has
a trans-purple fairy wand -
http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/productzoom.asp?number=5399

It's hard to see in the pic, but I've seen it pictured somewhere else, the one wand
is purple.

Unfortunately, YET ANOTHER set not available in the US :-/   I wouldn't mind having
2-3 of this accessory pack.