 General / 11744
    Re: Introducing LEGO Direct —James Simpson
   (...) I'll second that! Working for Lego? In Manhattan? My dream has been realized. Er, you guys hire geographers, right? Right? Doh! (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Introducing LEGO Direct —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) James, you and I can take on site selection for future Legoland parks, LICs, Outlet stores, etc. etc. I was Geography at UCB, class of '80. WHere were you trained? Paul Sinasohn (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Introducing LEGO Direct —James Simpson
   (...) Paul: I'm a geographer in training. I'm a senior at Sam Houston State University, and I hope to go on to a master's (somewhere) in either Urban geography or Geomorphology. Geography is my greatest passion, even more so than Legos, but to be a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Introducing LEGO Direct —Paul Sinasohn
    (...) Unfortunately, I haven't used my Geography in about 5 years - and it was always as a part of special projects. Right now I'm a curriculum developer/trainer for a software company. There are so many opportunities now for geographers that I (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)