 Off-Topic / Fun / 3740
Re: Introducing LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 23:07:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul Sinasohn writes:

James, you and I can take on site selection for future Legoland parks, LICs,
Outlet stores, etc. etc.

I was Geography at UCB, class of '80. WHere were you trained?

Paul Sinasohn

Paul:

I'm a geographer in training.  I'm a senior at Sam Houston State University,
and
I hope to go on to a master's (somewhere) in either Urban geography or
Geomorphology.  Geography is my greatest passion, even more so than Legos, but
to be a geographer working for Lego, well that would be amazing.  You know,
Lego
probably does employ geographers for site analysis.  What kind of work do you
do?