 General / 11795
Re: Introducing LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 19:13:52 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Simpson writes:
In lugnet.general, Tony Kilaras writes:

We are right now in the process of establishing new office space in New • York
and expanding the LEGO Direct staff.

NYC?????  How do I apply?

We should organize a field trip.

I'll second that!  Working for Lego?  In Manhattan?  My dream has been
realized.
Er, you guys hire geographers, right?  Right?  Doh!

James, you and I can take on site selection for future Legoland parks, LICs,
Outlet stores, etc. etc.

I was Geography at UCB, class of '80. WHere were you trained?

Paul Sinasohn