 General / 11417
Re: Could Someone Summarazie this 2000 Catalog thing for me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 00:48:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Boucher writes:
I was running a 102 fever last week and apparently hallucinated the fact
that there was no debate or something, because all I know is somehow I
missed Some cool scans of upcoming lego sets.

Could someone please summarize what the heck happened for me?

Hi Tom -

First of all, I hope you're OK now...

As for your question, there were some cool 2000 pictures that Huw Millington
posted in his site. Apparently, he got them from a retailer friend or
something of the sort. There were prices, official names and pictures (I
assume they were bigger than in Kevin's catalog) for lots and lots of new sets.
There was a whole debate about illegal pictures, lego fans becoming ill-
reputed in TLC's opinion, and more. Pretty soon Huw realized he should
probablly erase the pictures from his site, which he did.

Personally, I missed the pictures and the prices... Sad.

and did Lugnet go down or something?  For the last day I either got NO or
VERY SLOW connection via my cable modem to Lugnet.com and Lugnet.com only.

If you got online on Monday, Lugnet was offline. I'm not really sure about
details, except that they had to do with the server moving location or
something.

Hope that helps,
Shiri