 General / 11416
Re: those new 2000 Lego pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 00:47:22 GMT

If you have the pics, get the html at http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/2000.html - then
just save it in the same directory as the pics.

Tom Stangl wrote:

And for anyone that saved the fullsize pics, and other 2000 set pics, I have a
single HTML page you can use to view them.  I'll send the HTML on request, but
ONLY the html, not the pics.  This is just to make it easier to view them.

Paul Davidson wrote:

If anyone saved those pictures before HUW took them off his site, and can
get them to me, I'll post them on my web server for everyone else who missed
them to see.

--

Paul Davidson