 General / 11414
11413  |  11415
Subject:
Could Someone Summarazie this 2000 Catalog thing for me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 00:34:15 GMT

I was running a 102 fever last week and apparently hallucinated the fact
that there was no debate or something, because all I know is somehow I
missed Some cool scans of upcoming lego sets.

Could someone please summarize what the heck happened for me?

and did Lugnet go down or something?  For the last day I either got NO or
VERY SLOW connection via my cable modem to Lugnet.com and Lugnet.com only.