 General / 1128
  Re: Top Ten Bumper Stickers I'd Like to See

(...) Amatuers. You don't know pain until you've been to the emergency room 8 times in as many weeks with kidney stones. (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Top Ten Bumper Stickers I'd Like to See

(...) EIGHT TIMES!? You, sir, have my deepest sympathies. I am happy to say that one time four years ago was plenty for me. Though I must admit the morphine was pleasant. ;-) -- Terry K -- OBLego, for you lucky ones who have not had that experience, (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) hmmm, What about three traffic accidents (serious injuries), three operations (two of them serious), and a burn (very serious, I'm stucked to my bed for four months, one in hospital)...? omnly in 28 years? (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Top Ten Bumper Stickers I'd Like to See

(...) I sympathize. I have luckily not yet been in that position, but I hope this has been your last. And that I never have to go through that. ObLego: Anyone built a full scale-replica of a hospital yet? Jasper (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Selçuk wrote in message ... (...) Let me have your licence plate number so I can be more careful if I see you :-) Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- The train stops at the train station, The bus stops at the bus station, So why am I sitting at a (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Top Ten Bumper Stickers I'd Like to See

(...) Yup. A massive change in my diet brought that to an end, thankfully. Now I just have to eat things like green vegetables, citrus fruits, caffeine, peanuts, and other things in moderation. 10 times total - 8 times in 2 months. (...) Morphine (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Top Ten Bumper Stickers I'd Like to See

(...) Getting there. :) Except for the burn I've been down all those roads as well. :/ (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Top Ten Bumper Stickers I'd Like to See

Op een zekere dag, te weten Sat, 5 Dec 1998 04:46:02 GMT, klom cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley) in het toetsenbord en schreef ons: (...) Mike, you're supposed to build with them, not eat them.... Seriously: hope you're doing well again... Ardjan (...) (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Top Ten Bumper Stickers I'd Like to See

(...) Oh, this was a couple years ago. I remember it like it was yesterday, though. Kinda left an impression, you might say. :) (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)