 General / 11068
Re: Crappy Plates!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 20:40:07 GMT

The white roof plate of my Adventurers steamboat has a slight warp like
that.

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
www.theforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Star Wars

www.filmforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Film News
Opens everywhere, January 2000

Dave Schuler <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed writes:
I've also noticed alot of plates from the McD's set seem to have a lot
of signs of stress marks, I wonder if they didn't get a bad batch of ABS
in. It wasn't prevalent on all of the plates. Which might account for
what you are seeing below, maybe it's too stiff and it won't break off
clean from the mold.

Anyone else notice this on the plates in their sets?

Not that so much as more *warped* plates than I recall being normal in • the McD
sets. Perhaps that is due to bad handling by McD (or me) rather than bad • QA,
though...

  At the two McD's I checked out, the promo sets were kept in a bid • abutting
the heated food-transfer chute.

     Dave!