 General / 10971
10970  |  10972
Subject:
MY FOTW (!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 12:40:13 GMT

MY FOTW (!)
I actually found this on Saturday on the way up town with my daughter. I
kept quiet about it so far as it is so difficult to describe. I borrowed
a camera last night, and have just posted some pictures.

Before you feast your eyes. I'd like to know the answer to these
questions:
1. How old is it?
2. Is it one set, or an amalgamation of sets?
3. Would it have come with more documentation than I have?
4. Is the text Danish?

OK. Here it is:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Bridge/8522/fotwpage.htm

Before you ask:
I found it in a charity shop (the closed box was in the window) in the
shadow of Edinburgh Castle. To see edinburgh castle, go to:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Bridge/8522/edin.jpg

Before you ask (II)
I gave a donation of UKP50 (~$80) to get it. I thought that was pretty
fair.

Scott A
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Bridge/8522/LEGO.htm