 General / 10979
Re: MY FOTW (!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 14:47:08 GMT

Scott-A wrote:

Ok, now I've seen the pictures. It's a real shame the inventory sheet on
the inside of the box is torn.

I don't think it is torn. I shall check tonight.

Oh, I see. I was misinterpreting the picture. It looked like there was a
contents sheet glued to the inside of the box, which was torn. What it
actually is is the catalog page in a sleeve...

Ok, so the only detriment is that you may not have all the bricks. But I
wouldn't be surprised if there is actually nothing missing. That set
must have essentially never been used, or was used under very carefull
supervision (perhaps some grandmother got it for her grandchildren to
play with when visiting).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com