 General / 10295
  3-pc feather/plume set in GREEN ???

Did LEGO ever produce the three-piece feather/plume wheel in _Green_? If so, in what set was it included? I've gotten the plumes in White, Red, Blue, and Yellow. I've also seen the plumes in Black (but I never got a set myself with Black plumes). (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 3-pc feather/plume set in GREEN ???

(...) Hmm - Good Question, but I don't think it was ever produced in green. Unfortunately, green was not a major Lego color in the heyday of those feather plume wheels, would have been nice though. Dan (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

I have one of the black ones. What set did that come in? It doesn't strike me as a common piece. Dave Franklin W. Cain <fwcain@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FLApG2.G13@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 3-pc feather/plume set in GREEN ???

(...) It's not too common any more, but there were a couple sets that had them: 6035 Castle Guard 6073 Knight's Castle 6066 Camoflauged Outpost 1974 Smuggler's Hayride Any more? I think blue or red is the most common, probably followed by yellow, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 3-pc feather/plume set in GREEN ???

(...) Actually, since I collect both Pirates and Castle, my experience has been that White and Red are the most common (White from Pirates/Imperial Armada and Castle/Royal Knights; Red from Fright Knights). Franklin (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 3-pc feather/plume set in GREEN ???

(...) Managed to drag up some good data on this one, taken from analysis of Margo's inventories (bless her!) This is for rings, not individual feathers, and doesn't include dragon-helm sets or Islander bones. Color Set Number Quantity Black 1974 1 (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)