 General / *810 (-10)
  Lego newspaper article

Shhh! Hear that trickling sound? That's the sound of a trademark being diluted. My local newspaper, the South Bend Tribune, took samples of the year's hot toys to a nearby daycare center and ran a story on the kids' reactions. Not surprisingly, the (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Lego "Vectors"

Just thought I'd quickly share some of the things I've been doing to spread Lego fandom to others: My 2-year-old nephew gets Primo for Christmas and birthday presents. One of these days, he'll stop chewing on them and build something :) Our church (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Dreams (was: Re: I think I'm getting too involved...

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <365BAB0E.506DB242@vfaq.com>... (...) You guys remind me of my little brother and I when we were 12 and 8 and watched the Nickelodeon contest come up every year, and not choose us as winners every year. But what (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Dreams (was: Re: I think I'm getting too involved...

Nonononono! Scooping is a waste of space. Reach to the back of the shelf, grab the rear box, put your other hand on the front one, squeeze them together, then pull the whole rectangular stack over the cart, and set it neatly into place. I can (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Quote of the week

Mock Frog's quote of the post qualify as some of the funniest things I have heard in ages. Eric Brok wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Dreams (was: Re: I think I'm getting too involved...

The big question remains, what to get if provided with such an opportunity! Big ticket items which take up more trolley space, or many smaller sets, of which you could get many, but not so great piece selections? Or a mixture..... Grab a mindstorms, (...) (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Pause Update

(...) I thought the middle of the night WAS the middle of the day for you, or are you back on normal sleep cycles again? (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Hot sellers

Check out this URL: (URL) shows Mindstorms, while not a Furby(1), is rocking along nicely. I did my bit, I have bought 4 so far, two of which went to NZ. 1 - speaking of which, I haven't found any yet. I need two. I probably will wait till after (...) (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: collector lego???

(...) And I want to kiss the employee with the Postal Service who made a big boo-boo with the LEGENDS OF THE WEST stamp sheets about 3 years ago, where the Bill Prickett stamp was not Bill, but his cousin. They only distributed 150,000 sheets (and (...) (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Chicago Legofest?

(...) There are a few RTLers in Michigan that might be interested. Chicago is only 238 miles away from Detroit. Gary Istok (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact