 General / *360 (-10)
  Re: LUGnet historical moment -- (was: Got 1999 mini catalog!)

Hey that aint no s..t. I noticed the same Viva lugnet Dave Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) (URL) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Got 1999 mini catalog!

Check this out this guy put us in the waiting room just like the doctor does He doesn't tell us which set and ofcourse wants the credit to be the first on to post these scans to the web( I understand that).........but I am rather curious to see the (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 1999 SWAT theme?

OK, I put up a quick page on the truck - see it at (URL) , under the SWAT/OSIR Semi link. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer | (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  MODEL TEAM

Heya all ! Don't you know if there will be any new MODEL TEAMs in 1999 ? If so, then what it will be ? Thanx ! Rene e-mail: virsik@us.svf.stuba.sk (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Insurance?

Has anyone thought about insuring their Lego collection through their homeowner's policy? I have begun documenting the sets I have and the number of pieces in each set (through Pause) to get an idea of the value of my collection. I know that it (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  LUGnet historical moment -- (was: Got 1999 mini catalog!)

(...) Whoohoo -- looks like this was posted here before RTL, making LUGnet THE place to get the Scoop. (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Got 1999 mini catalog!

(...) Wow cool. Which set was it? (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Got 1999 mini catalog!

(...) Which set did you get the mini catalog from? Also, what is your web page? (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Got 1999 mini catalog!

Howdy, I bought a set today which had one of those one-page catalogs with some of the 1999 sets including Star Wars (!!!), Rock Raiders, and Space port. I will be scanning the sets tomorrow morning (I have my scanner set up at the office) and will (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  1970's tow truck ?

I have been trying to find reference and/or scans of instructions for one of the old "large vehicles" from the early 70's. Upon checking out Huw's great pages, I noticed the 372 Tow Truck. Some of my earliest Lego memories are of building this (or (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact