 General / 356
355  |  357
Subject:
Insurance?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 14:50:13 GMT

Has anyone thought about insuring their Lego collection through their
homeowner's policy?  I have begun documenting the sets I have and the
number of pieces in each set (through Pause) to get an idea of the value of my
collection.  I know that it would take a lot of work to replace the last 20 years
of my collection efforts, but at least I could begin rebuilding (no pun intended)
if anything were to happen.

Duane