 General / *2965 (-10)
  Re: hats

(...) Ditto. When I was stationed at DLI in Monterrey I had to go to Fort Ord to buy headgear, and half the time they had to special order it. (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: hats

(...) I'd take at least two hats, especially if you can get an order of 100, then I might take 4. I'd take some t-shirts as well as long as they could come in XXXL. (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Steep Corner Slopes.

(...) De Haar? The Dutch castle? Wow.. You must be the first non-Dutch person I've heard of that knows it exists... Jasper (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: This is Lugnet

(...) Not if you spell the abbreviation for America Online right, ie. AOHell. Jasper (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  FOTW.

My Find for the week: Local thriftstore: Most of a Metroliner for ~$90. this appears to be Basically the three carriages, without the track, figs & the "station" (?) that sits next to the tracks. I made a downpayment, not quite having enough cash, (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Curiosity...

Fred, Michael Dorneich has an superb website which is literally a table of contents for who's who in LEGO. It's called the "MCPD's LEGO INTERNET RESOURCES QUICK REFERENCES GUIDE" (ie Everything LEGO) located here: (URL) is very helpful, and will (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: hats

One quick point, the hat I did is text only. I have permission for text only, and have no intent of a logoed version until and unless the trademark holder (that's Todd and Suz) grants it. I don't anticipate that in time for the opening. (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Linking to LUGnet

Fred Carcanague III wrote in message ... (...) this (...) In general nobody will object to (and even appreciate) putting such a link on a website, as long as: 1) it's in proper context (which it definitely is in your case) 2) the target is (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ninja castles and white ninja

(...) I'll probably wind up buying this if I can ever find it on sale. Unfortunately, my housemates never told me that I got the coupons from the mania club, so I missed out on my chance to use them then. :/ (...) Yep, that's the Ninja Princess. (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Curiosity...

Amendment to my post... After reading the post about SIGMA and copyrights, I have come to the conclusion that some people might not want a link to their web page. If this is the case please let me know and I will omit you from the appropriate list. (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact