 General / *2755 (-5)
  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) enemies (...) Of course I don't expect that. I stated "bitterness in tone". What I meant was that some of this frustration with TLG, much of which - please make no mistake - is clearly justified, could come across better if it were phrased in (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) I think you might be mistaking 'bitterness' for a pent up desire for many people here to express their feelings to Lego, and someone just opened a crack in the door. Do you expect us to sit here on our hands and not say anything that might be (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

Mark Benz wrote in message <36CDC9BB.ED3E6867@u...le.com>... (...) Can you guys snip the content if all you're going to do is tack on a "me too" please? No one likes to download an 8Kb "me too." Thanks, Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: US and UK catalogues different

Simon, Yes, I noticed that as well, in regards to the US & European catalogs. One of the places we get the set names and the like is from the US Shop At Home Service catalog. They have the names, and some names for the mini-figs as well. Back a few (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation

Yeah, what Tom said! My sediments exactly;) -John (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact