 General / *2720 (-5)
  Re: Sets with garage doors?

(...) Lets see, there was the Ice Planet 2002 Large Ship, there were several in the 1984 model year, the shipping yard, the newest airport from 1994 model year, there are a lot of them over the years, look through Pause for town sets, and it should (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

(...) Ah, but conversely, why should he _post_ a response to something he thinks is spam? Totally pointless, and just increases the disruption caused by a spam. Anyway, people should think before they post. They sometimes seem to forget that they're (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) Jeroen, I think this (lugnet.general) is a good place. If it starts taking up too much of your time to read this general group, however, or if other people at LEGO Futura would like to join in or follow along and really turn this into an (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation

Jasper Janssen wrote in message <36d93a07.86778262@l...et.com>... (...) black, (...) Something tells me trying to tell the difference between pieces that small and light would really suck. HTH? Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  TLG investigation 1st answers

Hi everybody, Thanks (again) for your overwhelming responses. I have had over 100 responses within 4 days and still counting... A lot of questions have been asked, most of them I can't answer unfortunately. All questions regarding comments to be (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact