 General / *2695 (-5)
  Re: TLG investigation

(...) Wow, a 100 of any given piece is nothing. I can think of a dozen pieces and minifigs (or just torsos and heads) I'd want more than 100 of. And if they started this up again I'm sure that those who only wanted 2 or 5 could arrange something (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Sets with garage doors?

Hello, Does anyone know if there are any other sets that have the sliding garage door like that in set #6384 police station? I got this set as part of a lot of mostly old technic and space stuff, and it's a really neat door. I've never seen it (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

Class act. Suzanne D. Rich wrote in message <36CB84E7.9F911002@b...te.com>... (...) thread. (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Maxifig heads with a history

Hi! A couple of weeks ago, a fellow worker came in to my office. "Here's something for You" he said, and gave me a little plastic bag with three 'maxifig' heads. Then he told me their story: "Back in the (mid?) 70's, we made some measurings for LEGO (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Low Corner Slopes in Roof Parts Packs?

Gary Istok wrote in message <36CC3E8C.74BB5646@u...ch.edu>... (...) asking (...) parts (...) They were in a box, not a bag like the US parts packs. If you look on the LEGO web site in the European catalog the box looked like the one shown for set (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact