 General / 2694
2693  |  2695
Subject:
Sets with garage doors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 21:13:26 GMT

Hello,

Does anyone know if there are any other sets that have
the sliding garage door like that in set #6384 police
station?  I got this set as part of a lot of mostly
old technic and space stuff, and it's a really neat
door.  I've never seen it before..  I'm thinking it
will be great for house models!

Thanks,
Jim