 General / *2655 (-10)
  Re: Profit dynamics of bulk purchases

(...) Nah, it's probably because TLG changes the complete Space-line every (1-2)year! So they would have to change this minifigset also. But the older minifigsets were kept around for a lot more years. Ergo: in the new setup (every year completely (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Profit dynamics of bulk purchases

Steve Bliss wrote in message <36c9baa1.4738502@lu...et.com>... (...) Probably because they're not putting out any mini-fig sets that can't be composed of primary characters that everyone already has. Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Packaging

OK - thanks to you and everyone for your comments. Good point about the newer bags that have sets printed on them. Perhaps I might start chucking out my bags - then I'll be able to save more space by putting more of the boxes inside each other. On a (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Packaging

My news sending preference are set to plain text but the problem may be my code page, which is supporting Turkish (ISO something). Actually I use both Navigator (at home) and OE (at work). I'm not deep in those NNTP thingies, so I don't know (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Need piece count for 8210 Nitro Bike GTX

(...) Box count is 86. Pause has been updated as well. -- joshua (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Need piece count for 8210 Nitro Bike GTX

Hey all, I'm updating my set inventory (1), and I need the piece count for set #8210, Technic Nitro Bike GTX. The Pause database doesn't seem to have this number, so anyone who can give a piece count will be improving at least two databases! If you (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Page Update

This is my first visit to your page. I really like the Knights of the Round Table in the Castle of the Littles. Neat work, I really enjoyed your page including the new castle. Mookie wrote in message <36CA01FC.C8599070@e...pc.com>... (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Page Update

I just wanted to let everyone know I did some reworking on my lego page, and I've added new pics of the my latest creation, Nerstonia Castle. If anyone wants to check it out (URL) of the new castle Tamy (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Packaging

(...) I personally throw everything except the set and instructions away, and I'm not too inclined to waste too much space on the instructions. If I buy multiples of a set, and I usually do, I only keep one set of instructions. (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Profit dynamics of bulk purchases

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999 15:57:35 GMT, Matthew Bates uttered the following profundities... (...) Let us not forget the closure of the Brazilian factory! Even though Brazilian production would increase the distribution cost, it could presumably be started (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact