 General / *2050 (-5)
  Re: Bug in pause..?

(...) Airshort Puttle was found Cuper Sar was NOT! Got 19 responses. Thanks for playing our game. We have some lovely parting gifts for you. -Tom McD. We'll have more, right after this... (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: MiniFig Ponderings?

(...) Hah! That was great! Every once in a while I consider buying a Belville set, but I can't seem to justify the cost for the very few pieces I want. Maybe I should just bite the bullet and do it anyway and give the unwanted parts and figs to my (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  FOTW- sail 'n' fly marina & the way things were

On my way home yesterday I stopped by the little local toystore, kind of a mom and pop place, and guess what they had sitting inside? A brand new sail and fly marina set. It was still list price but I didn't mind. It had apparently come from the (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: German Sales Levels

Steve Bliss wrote in message <369f3f93.3082410@lu...et.com>... (...) I'm not sure, but I think in recent years sales have been disappointing in Germany, even before Town Jr was released. See www.lego.com for the annual reports on 1997 and 1996. (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MiniFig Ponderings?

Beaker wrote in message ... (...) the (...) They did for Paradisa, I've got a few sets... Steve (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact