 General / *1730 (-5)
  Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?

Matthew Verdier wrote in message ... (...) Think it through, Matthew. Do you want to shield your children from the world... of paedophilia? of addictive drugs? of bungie jumping? At what point do you personally think it's reasonable to limit a (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?

Janet Zorn wrote in message ... (...) Personally, I think it is unhealthy to isolate your children from the world. Too much isolation leaves them unprepared to make the hard choices they are going to have to make throughout the course of their (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Monorail Question

(...) Well that's certainly the generally accepted theory. But to me, of course, the fact that they are Monorail trascends the theme and should have been the superior factor in deciding the numbering scheme to be used for the sets and the track (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: sorted links?

(...) Damn! There used to be a good one by Dan Jezek that was nicely categorized, but it appears to be gone. :-( That leaves the mind-numbing completeness of Michael Dorneich's page at: (URL) the title of the page says, it's "Everything Lego". An (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?

This isn't exactly where I wanted this conversation to go, I think there are other, more important issues to thrash out, but I certainly don't OWN it, it will go where it will. That said, the following contributes to the tangentiality problem: I'll (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact