 General / *1520 (-5)
  Re: New Theory on Holey Bags

Anders Isaksson wrote in message ... (...) as (...) Has anyone noticed that recent no-hole bags in lego sets rip much more easily than before? Jesse (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Self as Minifig?

Jeff, I have a red beard and glasses. When I saw the technician in the new space port sets I thought that looked the closest to me so far. DJ Zorn Jeff Johnston wrote in message <367DB0AE.790EBD@med...ne.net>... :So...I was thinking...(dangerous (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  BTII Jetpacks are back

BTII Jetpacks are back! Take a look at: (URL) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Paint...

I am trying to paint minifigs to certain colors. What paints work best with the plastic minifigs? (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Self as Minifig?

I can't make aminifig out of myself. I have blonde hair so it negates the reality of making myself as a minifig...until that Luke Skywalker minifig gets into my hands. The rest is easy. Tan pants, red shirt...insane. I have made minifigs for some (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact