 General / *1455 (-20)
  Re: Any Kighthouse winners sighted here?

(...) Thanks for reminder -- now I've got a CM on my wishlist, too! :) Steve (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Contest Ideas?

(...) D'you like saunas and spirits? Or drinking spirits in saunas? ;-) Fredrik (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: US Sets and Europe

(...) the (...) Thanks for showing me Lego Shop at Home, but they only 'do' the US. B-( (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Kudos

Since the year is almost over, and I am pretty much done with auctions for the year, I thought I'd take the time to list all the wonderful people I bought sets from this year. We see enough 'warning' posts that I thought it might be nice to do the (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Help me finish 6970!

I have recently acquired a very good condition 6970, the Beta-1 Command Base from 1980/81. The only thing it is missing is the decal of the Classic Space logo for the flag. I'd love to remedy this, but I recognize that it might be difficult. Did (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

  Re: Contest Ideas?

Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ... (...) Finland, Finland, Finland, a country where I'd quite like to be... Moz (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: US Sets and Europe

(...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Any Kighthouse winners sighted here?

(...) I had the same problem when setting up the account for my daughter (7 years old). But then she started browsing around, and if you go to worlds instead of wishlist, you can get anything on your list. Isn't it great what those small kids can (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Merry Christmas everybody!

Paul Gyugyi skrev i meddelandet <36776F26.FD7EB615@g...yi.com>... (...) OK, it's there :-) (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: US Sets and Europe

(...) Looks like that, yes. Greece had the Ninjas when I visited Aegina during the summer. And the UK has the micro technic sets, UK and Netherlands has ZNAP, Germany has the Christmas calendar and so on. All this is AFAIK, of course. Fredrik (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: US Sets and Europe

(...) You mean that even among European countries (Turkey = Europe?) the lines aren't the same? In the Netherlands (or Holland as some heretics would call it) we do have the streetsweeper. In some stores, we sometimes get a few of the 2xxx-sets, the (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Any Kighthouse winners sighted here?

(...) Not in my household. :( I even set up a web club membership for my SLSO, just so she could play, too. But then there wasn't any Belville to put in her wishlist! (Haven't tried accessing the European catalog, and adding items from there to the (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Contest Ideas?

(...) Hey, you're most welcome up here! We currently have a record low unemployment rate, and have Swedes and Danes coming over here to work all the time. The interest rate is a tad bit high, though, soon to be touching 10%, or so it is generally (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Design Contest?

(...) Just my US$.02, obviously, but I think that's still a bit short time. I normally have a build, photograph, process, scan, post on the web turnaround at two to three months. Of course, if I was planning on joining a contest, I would probably (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: US Sets and Europe

I didn't see any roboforce inTurkey, but we have the complete line of Ninja's here. What amade me sad before meeting some nice guys from US, was lask of sets like Chrisis News Crew, Legoland Truck, Street Sweeper and the likes. Selçuk Mark de Kock (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  US Sets and Europe

Why is it that the better sup-themes are only sold in the US? I'm talking about the Ninjas, the RoboForce and the reef wreckers. Or, somewhat older, the Unitrons. Now I'm worried that the StarWars and/or the cool RockRaiders won't be available in (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Merry Christmas everybody!

So how about an animated GIF with various lights twinkling on and off? :) -gyug ps. My own little xmas tree, done a long long time ago: (URL) (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Any Kighthouse winners sighted here?

Just curious if anybody here is or knows a winner of the first (apporixmate) half of the lighthouse contest? The spread between winning bricks seems to indicate lesser participation this past weekend. (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Meta Sets

In article <36758A03.9D1422FF@a...tate.edu>, main@appstate.edu says... (...) [SNIP] (...) [SNIP] Well, I don't see why they don't just make grab bags. Why worry about shutting off the molds after running 10,000 new (insert piece here) Just let it (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Juniorization of other themes?

8459 Front-end Loader has two of them in gray (a 1997 technic set I think) Selçuk (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact