 General / 1440
1439  |  1441
Subject:
US Sets and Europe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 11:19:12 GMT

Why is it that the better sup-themes are only sold in the US? I'm talking
about the Ninjas, the RoboForce and the reef wreckers. Or, somewhat older, the
Unitrons.
Now I'm worried that the StarWars and/or the cool RockRaiders won't be
available in Europe either! As my favorite TV-cartoon character would put it:
"that sucks!"

Mark
"If it's not Lego, it doesn't count!"