 General / 1455
Re: Any Kighthouse winners sighted here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 12:47:24 GMT

Once upon a time, wvw@earthlink.net (De Bengel) wrote:

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998 13:30:54 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve
Bliss) wrote:

I even set up a web club membership for my SLSO, just so she could play,
too.  But then there wasn't any Belville to put in her wishlist!
(Haven't tried accessing the European catalog, and adding items from
there to the wishlist).

I had the same problem when setting up the account for my daughter (7
years old). But then she started browsing around, and if you go to
worlds instead of wishlist, you can get anything on your list. Isn't
it great what those small kids can come up with. I now have both the
MS and the CM on my list ;-)

Thanks for reminder -- now I've got a CM on my wishlist, too! :)

Steve