 General / *1415 (-10)
  Lego Meta Sets

I have been following the discussion on RTL about re-issuing older sets. I know this topic comes up often on RTL and I thought I might add what I think would be a new angle on it. Lego is unlikely to reissue sets for myriad reasons that have all (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Old Lego Space set - identify?

(...) Another good thing that will definitely come of this is that I can scan the instructions and upload them to kl.net, since they don't appear to be there yet. (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Old Lego Space set - identify?

(...) Well, a couple of people let me know I ought to consider going to get it and even though I figured I wouldn't want it I guessed someone would so I sent my coworker after it. Almost wish I hadn't, though. $40 became $45+tax, so I'm out about (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Juniorization of other themes?

(...) Pigs must be flying because I never thought I would defend Town Jr. However, I've always tried to get my nephews and nieces into Lego by buying them on Christmas and birthdays. I found they would get frustrated with the directions though. Town (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: IMPORTANT - RTL Geek Code - Please Respond

(...) Sounds good. I like it. (...) Actually, the RTL geek code most probably "belongs" to the person who wrote it (actually a bunch of people, contact Derik dschin@mcn.net, he's in the webring), and even that was based on the original geek code, (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Imagination Celebration Truck

Did anyone else notice that the bugs on the front grill of the truck disappeared between San Francisco and Santa Monica? Are they still modifying the exhibit as it travels across the country? Gary GaryLouie@EarthLink.Net (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Old Lego Space set - identify?

(...) Oh, I hope I didn't offend. Didn't mean to knock anyone who likes the set, I'm just not much of a space nut, so it seems like mostly a few parts I couldn't really use. If I knew where this antique store was I would probably go get it for (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Miscellaneous pics

Added some amusing pics to the misc section of LEGO on my mind. Shows some interesting uses of Belville stuff, among other things. (URL) 'bits and pieces' from menu Eric Brok Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: (URL) Control section: (URL) section: (URL) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Lego Imagination Celebration Truck

My sister clipped a newspaper article from her local paper (Hickory, NC) about the Lego Imagination Celebration Truck. Apparently, the truck made an unscheduled stop near Hickory because the truck driver lives there! (and I went to Michigan to see (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Old Lego Space set - identify?

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) Actually, it's a gem if you ask me. One of the first space sets and all. Solid and stuffed with bricks. Very happy to have one. Never mind, though. Eric (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact