 General / 1406
Re: Old Lego Space set - identify?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 15:44:29 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote in message ...
Eric Brok <brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl> wrote:
Here's a picture of my own set (recently bought it in the Netherlands
second-hand for $50):
http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok//legomind/insights/other/moonset.jpg

Yup, that's it.  He said it was unopened.  Goofy looking set if you
ask me.  Probably not worth the trouble of a trip out there.  Thanks
for the pic, though!  :)

Actually, it's a gem if you ask me. One of the first space sets and all.
Solid and stuffed with bricks. Very happy to have one. Never mind, though.

Eric