 General / *1395 (-10)
  Re: Lego Design Contest?

(...) Yes, I would. Especially if it would encourage newer people to participate. (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: tcplog: auth connection attempt from lugnet.com

(...) I don't know what an "autho connection attempt is" but maybe NT doesn't like reverse domain lookups? [followups set to lugnet.admin.general] --Todd (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Gray Version of Yellow Castle

(...) 1991's Pirate System set 6273 Rock Island Refuge had ONE of these in grey. It would have been pretty expensive to buy four just for this usage, though. :-) Or were you referring to dark grey for everything? -- joshua (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  tcplog: auth connection attempt from lugnet.com

Hi Todd! just a small question... I've got a firewall under Linux for a while now, and every time I us my (Agent on NT) news-client, I get a message on my Firewall that says: "tcplog: auth connection attempt from lugnet.com" I don't know what this (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  My FOTW

I just picked up two 5571 Model Team Big Reg's at the Local Zany Brainy for 79.99 each. Woohoo I have had one on my wish list for a long time. If I had more cash I would go buy a few more :). Nice model by the way - however it seems less solidly (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 8868 FOS space shuttle

Jasper Janssen wrote in message <36731218.267284352@...et.com>... (...) It works, so yeah. Moz (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 1999 Catalogue

(...) Anyway, isn't most train stuff *NOT AVAILABLE IN ANY STORE* (only available through the S@H catalogue or at the LIC stores) Aren't both 4559 and 4565 being replaced in 1999? There is a chance yet that a decent-looking train will be released. (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  IMPORTANT - RTL Geek Code - Please Respond

I know this isn't RTL, but I have had trouble posting there, even w/Dejanews. I would like permission/feedback on this: The Lego Maniac's Webring is getting a new members' area in a few months. It will have interactive message boards/commerce, etc (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Lego Design Contest?

"Robert M. Dye" wrote: Speaking as someone who could dominate an "unlimited" category from sheer volume, if only I had time and creativity, (1) I think Robert's spot on. Categories could include all the following: - no more than X instances, no (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  A Decent Town Jr. Set

I finally got my hands on a 6329 Truck Stop. Although I hate Town Jr., this one is not too bad. The building is small but functional and the vehicles are not as bad as most other Town Jr. ones. I really like the drive-thru window. I think in general (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact